All projects disappeared!!!

Maja S. hinzugefügt 2 Monaten her
NEU

I had 4 projects on my citavi account, then suddenly i couldn't open it anymore and citavi required me to log in again. I did so and I just saw a DEMO project, my own projects, including my thesis I have to hand in soon, disappeared!!!

Antworten (2)

Foto

Hi Maja, I have the same problem. is yours solved yet?

Foto

Hi together, this sounds really terrible. :( I hope your problems have been solved by now?

As I am experiencing myself some problems with Citavi Cloud too (couldn't open my projects this morning, as many users) and need to hand in my thesis in about 3 weeks, I was wondering how I can prepare myself if Citavi again has some bigger problems. I already exported my cloud project to a local project. But, for example this morning, also this was not safe, because at some point I couldn't even open my local project to work on it.

Is there any other way I can safe my material, so if there is a crash I can - more or less smoothly - continue working on my thesis? Any recommendations, tipps or something?

Thanks and good luck everyone

Foto

Hi Dunja,

I am sorry, i can not give you the solution, but at least my project is reachable again.

I think the problems are due to sever overload, and are always solved within hours.

I think it is good idea to plan some days "buffer" in the end, so in emergency case of need you can still adjust the quotes by hand.

Good Luck!

Foto
Antwort schreiben

Dateianlage anfügen (KEINE vertraulichen Dokumente!)