Citavi and Docx manager compatibility issue

Al G. hinzugefügt 2 Monaten her
beantwortet

Hello,

I have recently installed docx manager (a software that enables dividing long word documents to shorter ones and generate websites as well). All other MSWord add-ins seem to work fine except for citavi. The Citavi add-in does not work even after rechecking the options in word add ins and templates. It works just fine in MS word when opened normally. (Please kindly find the attached images). I have asked the developer of the docx manager but he answered that:

"I don't know the Citavi add-in, but most addin should work when a Word document is loaded in DocxManager, because DocxManager only makes the Word window being embedded into it, nothing else it does to interfere with how Word works. For this case you might want to consult the Citavi developer and see if they can solve or it get some useful information about the issue".

I know the issue might not currently be a general one but I wish if you provide me with any guidance as both programs are quite useful for me .

Thanks for all your efforts and great software

Best regards,

Ali

Kommentare (2)

Foto

Hi, Ali

We did know of that tool before, thank you for pointing it out to us. While we didn't test very extensively, it appears that for some reason Docx Manager causes the part of the Citavi Add-In which contains VBA macros (CitaviWordAddIn.docm) to become inactive.

/0411742ce636d21d6cdd9a3037c1eadc

You might want to try and check if you can activate it together with Docx Manager.

Best regards

Sebastian

Foto

Thanks dear Sebastian for the kind reply and caring to check. I will contact again with docx-manager..

Best regards,

Ali