Lost pdf highlights after upgrading to Citavi 6.5.0

David S. hinzugefügt 16 Monaten her
beantwortet

I just upgraded my version of Citavi for Windows to version 6.5.0. I was in the middle of working through a pdf that I had previously highlighted. All of my highlights are now missing in Citavi, although when I open the document in my pdf reader they're still there.

Anyone know what's happening or how I can restore the highlights?

Beste Antwort
Foto

Hello David,

Please try to solve the problem this way:

1. Close Citavi.
  2. Locate the "ProjectCache" folder by pressing Windows Key +R on the keyboard. A Run dialog will open.
  3. In the Run dialog box, type in: %localappdata%\Swiss Academic Software\Citavi 6\
  4. Rename the "ProjectCache" folder to "ProjectCache-BAK".
  5. Start Citavi.
  6. Open your cloud project. (The first time you open the project now takes longer because Citavi has to download the cloud project again completely and save it in the ProjectCache.)

Kind regards,

Peter

Antworten (2)

Foto

Hello David,

Please try to solve the problem this way:

1. Close Citavi.
  2. Locate the "ProjectCache" folder by pressing Windows Key +R on the keyboard. A Run dialog will open.
  3. In the Run dialog box, type in: %localappdata%\Swiss Academic Software\Citavi 6\
  4. Rename the "ProjectCache" folder to "ProjectCache-BAK".
  5. Start Citavi.
  6. Open your cloud project. (The first time you open the project now takes longer because Citavi has to download the cloud project again completely and save it in the ProjectCache.)

Kind regards,

Peter

Foto

That worked. Thanks!

David

Foto

Thanks for the good news.

Peter

Foto
Antwort schreiben

Dateianlage anfügen (KEINE vertraulichen Dokumente!)