I'm considering purchasing a subscription to upgrade from my current free version of Citavi. However (apologies if I can't seem to search the forum well enough!!), this decision is somewhat dependent upon what the timeline is for a Citavi web version.
Is there any update or projected timeline for a release of a web-based/browser-based version of Citavi??