How do I achive this?
I can only generate one file
Thank you for your question.
Do you wish to export knowledge items of certain catgories to one Word document, and others to a new file?
1. In the Knowledge Organizer, please create a selection of the knowledge items of the categories of your choice using the advanced search, e.g.: "Categories (in knowledge items)": > 1 AND "Categories (in knowledge items)": < 5
This will display all knowledge items with categories one to five assigned. In the search result window, select all found knowledge items with Ctrl + A and click "More actions " > "Apply selected knowledge items as selection".
2. Click "Compliation" > "Save" to create the first Word file.
3. Modify the search query of step 1 and repeat step 2 for the next Word file.
Assuming that I have in Citavi 60 knowledges from different references, or even form 1 reference, I need to export them as separate file. Knowledge 1 = file1, knowledge2=file2
Thank you for the clarafication, Patrick.
I only see two options (both are no automatic solutions):
1) Choose one knowledge item in the Knowledge Organizer and click "Compilation" > "Save with options" > The selected quotation.
2) Insert the knowledge item in a new Word file with the Citavi Word Add-in, please see this video.
In both cases, you would have to create the 60 Word documents one after the other.
Replies have been locked on this page!