Editing citaion style while exporting for LaTeX

Rohit shared this question 6 months ago
Need Answer

I am writing my thesis and my institute has provided me a format in LaTeX to be followed. The default citation style while exporting from citavi looks like as below

\begin{quote}Such collisions are commonly associated with whiplash injury and can occur with the rapid movement of the head in a backward then forward motion relative to the torso.\cite[p.~1]{DElia.2021}\end{quote}

However I want

Such collisions are commonly associated with whiplash injury and can occur with the rapid movement of the head in a backward then forward motion relative to the torso.\cite{DElia.2021}

So basically removing quote mark and page reference. however, there is no possibility to change either page reference of quote marks. Is there any way to do so? More important is to get rid of page number in citations.

Also in bibliography, extra information like Abstract, keywords, file location in laptop, journal name are written which increases size of file and hence copiling time on online LaTeX editor. Is there any way to avoid generating these data during reation of bibliography?

Regards,

Rohit

Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)