Who are Unhappy/Happy with Citavi Nowadays?

Aybars O. shared this question 4 months ago
Need Answer

Hello,

Kindly request you to add your comments regarding Citavi? Then, we can send the link via e-mail to Citavi.

My Idea

Nowadays we experience login problems. Moreover, Citavi doesn't support us, doesn't reply to our questions. We cannot access our projects and notes. We cannot use the software. We need to wait Citavi to continue our study.

I am unhappy with Citavi software and Citavi Support!

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,

I agree with you. I think Citavi is a very useful tool and it is part of my daily work. However, I feel very disappointed with Citavi Support. So far they have not provided me any help with my login problem (I have sent them a message 3 days ago and still waiting to hear from them).

photo

Citavi's brand has been negatively affected after the acquisition. Before then, it felt like Citavi's motto was like that of the car rental company, Avis, which was "We Try Harder". Yes, Citavi was a much smaller company but you could tell that everyone who worked there were passionate about the product and company. It now feels like all those people have either left or have disappeared. After the acquisition, not so much in terms of customer support. As for technical issues, I'm still unable to download the most recent updated version: it downloads but then nothing happens.

photo

Totally agree. No more friendly ,passionate, efficient, and responsive support team. No more passion in developing the software except for complicating sign in requirements and integrating citavi more with nvivo while making citavi itself less usable!

I discovered there is a new community forum for citavi ,but I believe the problem is bigger than customer support neglecting the existing forum to focus on the new one , as the other forum itself seems inactive.

Hope citavi's "spirit" can be restored again but the current conditions do not support any positive expectations.

photo
photo

I think the new forum hasn't been activated yet. However, it is just a new design. If Citavi team doesn't support, the new design doesn't matter.

photo

I agree with you but there are new posts about planned events in the new forum so I felt it is more "officially" active. So may be posting our concerns and problems there (and on the citavi facebook site) will be of more impact.

photo
photo

How do I request a refund. I am very disappointed in the solutions. It has the potential to be a viable solution to doctoral students. I cannot see my attached PDFs. That defeats the purpose of having this solution

photo

Maybe you can try to citavisalesenqueries@qsrinternational.com

photo

Despite of the recent and current problems, citavi desktop (not citavi web) is still a much more better application compared to other alternatives. If I may suggest, try to use the desktop version either of citavi 6 or even better citavi 5 to see if they suit your needs.

In all cases, best wishes to you

Note: I just found in another post that India is using a mac so the desktop solution won't work. Requesting a refund (if possible) seems the best solution for now.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)