Custom Style: can't get multiple citations to appear without brackets in between...

Riley C. shared this question 28 days ago
Need Answer

I have custom citation style from my institute, but I need multiple citations to appear without internal brackets, like so: [DAVI20, p. 3; BOB32, p. 5; SAM98, p. 56]. I've tried changing the settings for the text elements of the citation key component, but I only have the option "the following element contains data" for "Apply when." Any suggestions appreciated - my multiple citations are still stuck like this: [DAVI20, p. 3]; [BOB32, p. 5]; [SAM98, p. 56].

Replies (1)

photo

Upload this style here please

photo

Apologies, for not uploading with the question - here it is!

photo

Better? I have only changed the templates Unknown and Contribution in collective work. There were wrong settings in the style.

photo

Thanks for the edits! This fixes most of them, but not all for some reason?

670533a36ef818df0684a66d71650527

photo

Maybe you can take a look at how I did it in the two templates I mentioned and adapt it for the others yourself? If that's too difficult for you, I need a test document with all the wrong representations.

photo

Try version 3

photo

Okay, I'll take a look at the Unknown and Contribution in collective work templates myself - thank you so much for your help!

photo

I have probably already done all this in version 3.

photo

Yeah, I just ended up needing to mirror what you had done with those components into the Grey Literature template to fix the last stragglers.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)