Can not open projects using Citavi 6.10

Tao Z. shared this question 10 months ago
Need Answer

Today I updated Citavi from the version 6.7 to 6.10, and after that I cannot open my local and cloud projects. The error ID was df7aec01-773f-4c37-809e-638e681ea268.

Replies (6)

photo

I have the same problem and I am losing my precious time now because I cannot work! This is why I keep local projects! Why do I have to log in through a web server when I am using my local projects! This is unacceptable!

photo

Nice going Citavi, nice going!

4c0cfe69714c9a84c059063fc4ad90a7

photo

Oh my god I'm having the same Problem and I'm freaking out!!!

Have you found any way of solving this?

photo

I uninstalled Citavi 6.10 and reinstalled the version 6.7.

photo
photo

Dear Citavi team,

This problem is becoming recurrent in the last one month and I have a big submission very soon. This instability of server making me lose my precious time and I am nervous what will happen if the server goes down just before the submission. I will be doomed. Please fix this fast!

photo

Well, they put this on the webpage. There is no even one apology, no sign of when things will go back to normal etc.. They are screwing up people's lives and this is the message they put up. So disrespectful. Adios, Citavi.

85cdadba6121bf52594f2be45159f668

photo

I fixed this problem by removing a third party add-on which not works with Citavi 6.8 from the Citavi Add-Ons folder.

Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)