Touchpad scrolling in citavi is too fast

Daniil S. shared this question 58 days ago
Need Answer

Hello,

I have the same problem as I've found in this topic - https://help.citavi.com/topic/143644-langsamer-scrollen-in-pdfs-scrollgeschwindigkeit. (Figured I'd create a topic in English as this is easier for me to understand, and maybe someone else will find this topic faster later).

For me, it seems as if the problem with touchpad scrolling speed persists, even with the scroll addon speed set to 0,01 - the scrolling is just way too fast even if I barely move my fingers on the touchpad.

I have an ASUS Zephyrus g14 (GA401) with the touchpad identifying as an Asus precision touchpad, but I doubt this has anything to do with the source of the problem.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?

Regards, Daniil

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Daniil,

It is a known issue that this add-on does unfortunately not work in Citavi 6.10: https://www.citavi.com/en/news/articles/update-to-citavi-6-10-now-available

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Thank you! Could you please give any estimates on when will this be fixed? Or is there a beta version of citavi where this is already fixed?

photo

Hi Daniil,

The issue is still on the to do list of our developers with no time frame when it will be fixed.

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Could you please comment here as soon as it's fixed?

photo
photo

Hello,

I suugest trying to adjust scroll speed by external app such as x mouse buttons control or any similar software.Please tell us if this works.

Kind regards,

Ali

photo

Hello,

I've tried multiple solutions, including x-mouse. Unfortunately, none seem to work correctly with citavi and its preview window. If you find any solution - please leave a reply here!

For now - I'll be waiting for the devs to fix the addon and will have to keep a mouse with me at all times

photo

I would suggest downgrading to 6.8 till this and other problems are solved in 6.10. I have listed some other errors in the latest version that led me to downgrade as well. If I find any other solutions, I will post here.

Kind regards

photo

Is it safe to downgrade by backing up my projects and just reinstalling with 6.8?

photo

I am a fellow user as well..I have downgraded multiple times by unistalling the current version then reinstalling without problems..Just uninstall by windows add remove programs..You can backup projects for any emegency if you want..

Best regards

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)