Web Beta Version PDF werden nicht angezeigt

helena a. shared this problem 6 months ago
Solved

Hi there,

I'm using the citavi-web-beta version as I recently had to switch to a mac-computer. Since yesterday or so the PDF-Files are no longer shown in the web-version. there is just a grey space where once has been displayed the PDF with all of it's features of marking and creating quotes, etc.. Strange enough are the PDF-Versions still downloadable - means I can download an watch them on my computer but no longer in citavi... Any suggestions?

Replies (5)

photo

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this out to us.

To find the cause of the problem, could you please supply us with additional information:

• Which browser are you using (Safari, Firefox, Chrome)? Does the problem occur in any browser?
  • Do the pdf-files show up when using your browser's incognito mode?
    Different browsers let you open a "private window" or "incognito window" in different ways:
    Chrome or Opera: Ctrl+Shift+N
    Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge: Ctrl+Shift+P
    Safari: Shift+Command+N
  • If you can see the pdf-files in incognito mode, please try and delete your browser cache.

Best regards,

Anne

photo

Hello,

I have the same problem since a few days. I've tried Safari and Chrome (also incognito mode). I also tried to delete browser cache. No PDFs show up, they load and always stop at the same point.

Downloading and viewing on the computer is still possible.

Thanks for your help - I hope it will be fixed very soon!

Best,

Tina

photo

Hello Tina,

We are already working on fixing the problem. Thank you for bringing it up.

photo

Hello Tina,

the problem has been fixed.

photo

Thank you, it works again!

Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)