reversed publication list

Florian M. shared this question 59 days ago
Answered

Hello,

I would like to generate a publication list with the latest paper on top having the highest Reference number. Does anyone know how to generate such a list?

FM

Comments (2)

photo

Hi Florian,

Do you want to create list from Citavi (see video) or are you looking for a citation style to use in Citavi's Word Add-In?

Kind regards,

Peter

photo

I am looking for a citation style to use Citavi´s Word Add-In.

Kind regards FM

photo

I understand the question to mean that the bibliography should be sorted first by the year of publication and then by the authors' names. There is no such citation style in Citavi. But you can adapt any reference number style appropriately. This short video shows where you can find the setting in the citation style editor.

Regards,

Peter

photo

Hi Peter,

The important thing to me is that the list should start with the highest number because its my latest publication and my first publication should be the last entry in the list but should be labled as number 1.

Best wishes Florian

photo

Hi Florian,

If you want a representation like the following (created with the attached citation style):

707854bae0684bf1fbb93a8eb7220585

... you have to select this sorting option in the properties of the citation style:

7b402a40b748d7e9b8176b47a23bd8c1

Kind regards,

Peter

photo

Hello Peter,

thank you for still helping me. The list you sent me is almost what I would like to have, but the reference Buchak should stay at its position (leading the list) but should have a [6] as reference number and Asano should be the last entry having a [1] in front of it. My goal is to have a reference list with my lastest publication on top of the list with the number in front of it indicating how many papers I have written. The purpose is that if someone opens the file of my publication list sees immediatly what my latest paper is about and how man papers I have written without the necessity to to scroll all the way down to the end of the document.

Best wishes

Florian

photo

Hi Florian

The reference numbers should only link a citation in the text to the full reference in the bibliography.

I don't see any way to realize your wish with the on-board means of Citavi. Sorry.

Kind regards

Peter

photo

Hello Peter, thank you for the clear answer! Best wishes Florian

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach file (NO confidential documents!)