Abbreviations references

Damian F. shared this question 17 days ago
Answered

Hi, I have a problem with abreviations references.

What should I do so that in the next section of the article there is no book abbreviation in the footnote, but the entire record.

Best wishes

Damian

Comments (1)

photo

Hi Damian,

Thank you for your question.

Kindly let us know which citation style you have chosen in your Word document on the "Citavi" tab.

Do you work with chapter bibliographies for your book sections?

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

I created my own style. I do not want to create a bibliography of chapters. In my book are sections.

Section A:

Footnote:

1. M. Zając, Odpowiedzialne oswajanie wirtualnego systemu uczestnictwa w realizacji katechezy, Warszawa, s. 20.

2. M. Malinowski, Czas cyfrowej obecności - e-learning w placówkach oświatowych, „Dyrektor Szkoły” 10/2012, s. 15.

3. M. Zając, Odpowiedzialne oswajanie wirtualnego systemu uczestnictwa w realizacji katechezy, dz. cyt., s. 21.

Section B:

1. M. Zając, Odpowiedzialne oswajanie wirtualnego systemu uczestnictwa w realizacji katechezy, dz. cyt., s. 23.

I want it to be:

1. M. Zając, Odpowiedzialne oswajanie wirtualnego systemu uczestnictwa w realizacji katechezy, Warszawa, s. 23.

photo

Hi Damian,

Thank you for your reply.

Citavi cannot detect the new section automatically.

You have two options:

1) You can either work with master and subdocuments in Word instead of sections.

2) Or you can add a switch to your style with which you can choose manually that a new section has started.

The name of the template condition is "Citation has option X". In the new template, please insert the same components as in the template for the first citation.

In Word, you can choose the format option here: https://www.screencast.com/t/su2j2N3S

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Thank you!:)

photo