Hyperkink for citation

Edward N. shared this question 3 months ago
Need Answer

Hello,

I've been using Citavi mostly to read paper and annotated them.

And every time I click on the hyperlink citation number I'm taken to the end of the paper to the corresponding paper informations, and citavi zoom in.

Is there a way to go back to where I was, with the original zoom ? Like a keyboard shortcut ?

Cheers,

JB

Best Answer
photo

Hi JB,

Thank you for your screenshot.

You have downloaded the entire source code of the add-on. Please only download the file "JumpToLastPositionAfterActionExecutionAddon.zip".

After extracting the ZIP file, please only copy its content diretctly in the "AddOns" folder (without the folder itself).

Kind regards,

Jana

Comments (4)

photo

Hello JB,

Thank you for your message.

You can find an external add-on for your goal here.

Instructions how to install the add-on can be found here.

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Hi Jana,

Thank you for your answer, I've download the files, extracted them in the add-on folder (That I created) but nothing seems to happen when I start Citavi again, the short cut isn't working.

I think I may have install the addon the wrong way and the tutorial isn't really detailed, could you help put the right files in this addons folder ? here is the path I followed :

/af50ab2e9dd567040b6ee86fdd665eb5

And inside the folder :

/e330f797da208a194d6f6f4a23ca2f8a

photo

Hi JB,

Thank you for your screenshot.

You have downloaded the entire source code of the add-on. Please only download the file "JumpToLastPositionAfterActionExecutionAddon.zip".

After extracting the ZIP file, please only copy its content diretctly in the "AddOns" folder (without the folder itself).

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Thank you very much, it worked !

Have a nice day !