Loss of link between Word References and Citavi

Lior W. shared this question 3 months ago
Need Answer

Hi,

Word "forgot" references that are already in the text (no green vi mark in the panal and not appearing in the reference list).

Can you please help me restore the Citavi link?

Thanks,

Lior

Comments (5)

photo

Hi Lior,

Thank you for your message and screenshot.

Do you still see the references on the "Citations" tab in the Citavi Word Add-in?

If you do not see them there, are the already inserted references still gray fields if you click them in your text?

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Hi Jana,

I do see the references on the "Citations" tab in the Citavi Word Add-in.

Thanks,

Lior

photo

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the good news.

Could you please let me know the version of Citavi you’re using? The four-digit version number of the Citavi version you have installed can be found in the "Help" > "About Citavi" menu or in the left lower corner on your Citavi Welcome screen.

Please repair your references by clicking the "Options" menu on the "Citavi" tab in Word and "Repair". If this does not help, where exactly did the green checkmarks disappear: on the "References" or the "Chapters" tab of the Word Add-in?

Kind regards,

Jana

photo

Hi Jana,

My version is 6.5.0.0

The green checkmarks disappeared under references.

before I tried to click on repair I manually dragged and dropped the references so at the moment it's OK. If this reoccurs after restarting my computer I will try "repair" and if it won't help I let you know.

Thanks,

Lior

photo

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the good news.

Please let us know in case this should ever happen again.

Best regards,

Jana