You are using Office 2010 Click-to-Run or Office 2010 Starter. Citavi cannot work with these versions because they do not support "out-of-process applications" (such as Citavi).
Office 2013 Click-to-Run can be used with Citavi.
- Locate the 25 character product key for your Office installation. Usually this can be found on the box, on your receipt, in the confirmation email for your purchase, or as a sticker on the bottom of your laptop.
- Download the full version of Office 2010 from the Microsoft website (download Office backup). You may want to copy the Setup file to a DVD and keep the product key with the DVD.
- Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run. Click here for instructions.
- Install the full version of Office 2010. Please note that if you were using Office 2010 Starter, you will need to obtain a Product Key Card to use the full version.
- Download and install Citavi again.