Using the app version of Microsoft Office from the Microsoft Store will prevent Citavi's Setup from installing the Word Add-In.
Uninstall this version of Office via the Microsoft Store and then install the "regular" version of Office by following these steps.
Finally, install the Word Add-In:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select Citavi, and then click Change. The Citavi Setup starts.
- Click Next, then select Modify and click Next again.
- Click the symbol next to Word Add-In and then select This feature, and all subfeatures, will be installed on local hard drive.
- Click Next and continue through the Setup.