The Word Add-In was not installed. This can happen if you install Citavi before you install Word.
- Install the Word Add-in by opening the Windows Control Panel and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Citavi [version number] and then click Change.
- Click Next, then select Modify and click Next again.
- Click the red "❌" next to Word Add-In.
- Select This feature will be installed on local hard drive:
If you do not see an entry for the Word Add-In, Citavi can't find your installation of Microsoft Office. You should repair your Office installation. If you cannot find a way to repair your Office installation, please read this article.