Instead of the login window, you only see this warning:
The webpage cannot be found - HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
- There might be a typing error in the address.
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
- Go to and look for the information you want.
The browser cache in Internet Explorer is preventing Citavi from loading the login page correctly.
- In Windows click Search.
- Enter Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Browsing history section, click Delete.
- Enable the checkboxes for at least one of the following:
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.