If after trying to log in all you see is a spinning circle or are redirected to our manual, please check the system time on your computer:
- Right-click the time or date in the Windows taskbar.
- Select Adjust date/time.
- If you see the message "Some settings are managed by your organization" contact the person who set up your computer or your system administrator.
- Select the correct zone setting under Time zone.
- Turn on the Adjust for daylight saving time automatically toggle switch.
- Does the time displayed still differ from the correct time by more five minutes, correct it: Under Date and time click Change.
- Change the time so that it is correct.
- In the left panel, select Region and check that the correct location is selected.
Technical background: When you register for a Citavi Account the license server sends a token with a Universal Time time stamp. Your computer then checks if the token is within 5 minutes of your system time. If not, you'll see a spinning circle and be unable to continue logging in to your account.