The Picker appears. When you try to transfer results to Citavi, you see a message that no Citavi project is currently open.
Repair your Citavi installation:
- Close Citavi.
- Switch to the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Select Citavi 6.
- Click Change.
- The Citavi 6 Setup Assistant starts. Click Next.
- Select Repair and then click Next to begin the repair process.
In the Chrome browser you will also need to click Enable extension:
You can also enable the extension later on:
- Open Chrome.
- In the upper right corner, click the More menu More tools Extensions.
- Move the slider to the right to enable the Citavi Picker extension.