When you right-click a wegpage in Firefox, you don't see "Citavi Picker" in the shortcut menu.
Please click the box containing the cause and solution you want to explore.
If in the Firefox Add-ons Manager you see the message "Citavi Picker could not be verified for use in Firefox", please download and install the current version of Citavi. The Picker for Firefox is verified in Citavi 5.2 or later.
In Firefox, open the Add-ons Manager (Ctrl+Shift+A). If the Citavi Picker is disabled, click Enable.
- Switch to the Windows Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Select Citavi [version number].
- Click Modify.
- In the Setup assistant, click Next.
- Next to the Picker for Firefox, select This feature will be installed on local hard drive.
The Picker will automatically be installed for Firefox ESR when you install Citavi as long as the Setup finds one of the following three entries in the Windows Registry.
If none of these entries could be found, you can do the following:
- Create a new registry key: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\FirefoxURL\DefaultIcon.
- Right-click the new (Default) entry, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data field enter C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe,1
(The path to the firefox.exe file followed by " ,1")