The Citavi Add-In for Word is not working or not working as it should be.
One or more of the following Add-Ins is installed in Word:
- Acer abDocs
- Acer Cloud
- Autodesk Vault Word Add-In
- Bibliographix (Version 7)
- Duden Korrektor (up to Version 12)
- E-Porto-Add-In - INTERNETMARKE (Deutsche Post)
- Easy Document Creator (Samsung)
- Imagic Word Report
- Mendeley Desktop
- PDF-Architect 2
- PDFElement 6
- Smart Tools AutoBackup
- Smart Tools Publishing
- Soda PDF
- Veodin KeyRocket
- Writing Outliner
Disable the add-in:
- In Word, click File > Options > Add-ins.
- Towards the bottom of the window, where it says Manage, click the Go button.
- In the dialog box, select the add-ins you want to disable or remove.
- To disable the add-in, just uncheck the box in front of its name.