The Citavi tab is not visible in Word or Citavi's Add-In was disabled after closing and restarting Word.
We recommend that only experienced users access the Registry Editor to edit the registry.
- If the Citavi tab has never been displayed in Word, please check if Citavi's Word Add-In was actually installed.
- Please also check whether the Word Add-In was disabled by Word.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor: Click the Search symbol on the Windows taskbar, and enter regedit in the search box. Click the search result (screenshot).
- Search for the following subkey:
or, if you are using 64-bit version of office, search for
- On the right side of the window, double-click LoadBehavior.
- In the Value data field, enter the number 3 (screenshot).
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open your Citavi project and then open Word.