The Windows event log helps our support team identify errors that are caused by a combination of factors. To create the log, perform the following steps.
- Press the Windows button. Begin typing event log. and click Enter.
- Select Settings and double-click View event logs. You will see the following:
- Select Event Viewer (Local) > Windows Logs > Application (1).
- In the middle window select all entries that were protocolled around the time you experienced the problem (2). Make sure to select the Error entries.
- Right-click the selected entries and select Save Selected Events (3).
- Name the file in a way that we can tell which support case it belongs to.
- Select the option: Display information for these languages: English.
- Click OK. The file is saved with the .evtx file extension. Please send us the file.