You created a Word document with the Citavi 4 or Citavi 5 Word Add-In. After upgrading to Citavi 6, the Word Add-In asks you to convert the fields to the new Citavi 6 format, which you do. However, the fields remain in the old format, and every time you open Word the Word Add-In asks you to convert the fields again.
In addition to Citavi's Word Add-In, one of the following add-ins is enabled in Word:
- Acer Cloud
- Acer abDocs
- Easy Document Creator (Samsung)
- Imagic Word Report (only IA10 Standard Rel. 10.2, build 110. All current versions are compatible)
- Smart Tools Publishing
- Smart Tools AutoBackup
- Veodin KeyRocket
- Writing Outliner
- The German language add-ins Duden Korrektur or INTERNETMARKE (Deutsche Post)
- Open a Word document.
- Click File > Options.
- Click Add-ins.
- On the Manage drop-down menu, select COM Add-Ins, and then click Go.
- Clear the checkmark next to the incompatible add-in (i.e. disable the add-in) or make sure only the incompatible add-in is selected, and then click Remove.