Instead of the login window, you only see this warning:
Windows 10, 8 or 7 (with IE 11)
Can't connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website's owner.
Your TLS security settings aren't set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error.
Windows 8 or 7 (with IE 10)
This program cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
- You are not connected to the Internet.
- The website is encountering problems.
- There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
- Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
Your Internet options do not allow the connection.
- In Windows click Search.
- Enter Internet Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Use TLS 1.2:
- Click OK.