When you open Word, the Citavi tab is displayed. However, on the Citavi ribbon the Citavi pane button is unavailable.
If the Citavi tab is not displayed, please try the solutions in this article.
Please click inside the box containing the possible cause and solution you would like to explore.
Save the file as a .doc or .docx file.
- On the File menu, select Save as.
- In the Save as type drop-down menu, select Word Document (*.docx).
- Close the document and open it again.
In Word the CitaviWordAddIn.docm template was disabled and is now appearing in the Word options in the Inactive Applications Add-ins list. As a result, the Citavi Word Add-In is unavailable.
- In Word, click File > Options > Add-Ins.
- In the Manage drop-down menu, select Disabled Items and then click Go. Select CitaviWordAddIn.docm and click Enable.
- Restart Word.