- More than 100 references in Citavi Free - what happens now?
- Recovering a misplaced license key
- What happens if a site license expires?
- 50% discount when switching from a site license to a personal license
- Can I use Citavi Free if I work for a for-profit company?
- License key not accepted
- Can I unlock Citavi on multiple computers?
- Why is Citavi 6 not yet available for my organization?
- License keys for previous Citavi versions
Searching and Importing
- Online search cannot connect to the Internet
- Requesting a catalog or database
- Why can't Citavi find the book information for an ISBN number?
- Why can't Citavi find article information for a DOI?
- Library not available for "Find library locations"?
- Searching subscription databases in Citavi
- Activating Z39.50 access to EBSCO databases
- Using IEEE for your research
- Citavi pane not visible in Word
- Citavi pane button appears in gray and does not work
- The Word Add-In version differs from the Citavi version
- References and quotations can no longer be inserted
- Word Add-In not displayed correctly in Word 365
- Insert Advanced button no longer works
- Add-in appears very large
- Citavi project cannot be opened from the Word Add-In
- Unexpected change in font or size
- "Command failed" after converting Citavi fields to text
- Referring to the first footnote number
- Word is reacting slowly
- The loading notification is displayed over the project in Word
- The Citations tab is missing fields
- Error: Object doesn't support this action
- Citavi 5 fields cannot be converted to Citavi 6 format
- Working with a project on multiple computers
- Best way to backup Citavi projects
- Why should projects not be saved in a Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Nextcloud or ownCloud folder?
- All references in one or several projects?
- Merging multiple Citavi projects
- Chrome Browser: opening downloaded RIS files in Citavi
- How to run a macro in Citavi
- Creating a Windows event log
- Enabling activity logging using Citavi 5
- Creating an activity log for the Citavi Word Add-In (Citavi 5)
- Repairing a broken .NET Framework
- Citavi freezes on startup
- Citavi reports that my project is damaged and needs to be repaired
- Citavi has stopped working
- IrisPen 7 error: "Culture ID 1252 (0x04E4) is not a supported culture."
- After opening a project, Citavi reports that the project is read-only
- After opening a project, Citavi reports that there is a data inconsistency
- Error when opening a project: "The internal error message is: Unknown"
- Error 412: "The project could not be saved"
- Failed to compare two elements in the array