Citavi Beta 5.5.1 released
There is no such thing as software without errors and that applies to Citavi as well! We naturally want to find and eliminate as many bugs as possible, and kindly request that you help us in this endeavour by installing Citavi 5 beta versions. Do everything that you've done up until now and try out any new features. Let us know here in this forum about errors or anything that strikes you as strange.
We're grateful for every reported bug and for any other feedback you would like to share with us!
- References could no longer be moved between projects using the Clipboard (CTRL+C > Ctrl+V).
- The grouping option All categories with their references sorted references by name rather than category.
- Text formatting in quotations was lost if a reference was copied to a new project by clicking References > Copy or move to a Citavi project.
- If the Sort by field (Under Lists > Persons and Organizations) was filled out, it was not used for the sorting in the bibliography if organization names were used as the sorting criteria.
Add-In for Word
- After every insertion of a reference or knowledge item with Citavi's Word Add-In, Word's status bar would flicker one or two times.
- RefWorks' Write-N-Cite fields could not be converted to Citavi fields.
- Multiple display problems on 4K monitors.
Citavi DBServer Manager
- When importing a local project into an SQL project using the DBServer Manager, groups and import groups were lost.
Last update: 2017-04-26